Get In Touch
UiTM HOLDINGS SDN BHD
We are seeking a dynamic and suitable qualified candidate with substantial experience in related areas to fill in the Manager, Financial Services position.
- To lead, manage and monitor all day-to-day financial operations and activities within the Company.
- To be responsible for the financial and accounting duties of the Company including treasury, banking, taxation, financial planning, audit, and risk management.
- To be responsible for Cash flow management.
- To assist with the preparation of the annual budget, business plan analysis, capital expenditure plan, and financial analysis for the Management and Board of Directors.
- To be responsible for the preparation and monitoring of the monthly management accounts and reports on financial performance within the stipulated timelines.
- To be able to use data and analysis to strategically forecast financial trends and provide inputs for the Management team in making short, mid, and/or long-term decisions.
- To establish or improvise internal workflow for the department and to be able to monitor operational progress.
- To develop, maintain and ensure adequate financing and to install operational cost controls mechanism for the Company.
- To provide consolidated management reporting, budgeting, and strategic financial planning.
- To ensure all assets of the Company are completely accounted for and properly documented.
- To adhere and comply with all related laws, and regulations approved internal and external policies.
- To establish and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with bankers, auditors, tax, and other relevant government bodies.
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- At least 5-6 years of working experience in preparing the company’s accounts or in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledgeable of all financial and accounting policies and procedures, tax regulations, audit and accounting laws, practices, and regulations.
- Able to work independently, able to be a cooperative team player, and have good leadership skills.
Mature, proactive, independent, analytical, meticulous, and able to meet deadlines.
- Candidates who meet the above requirements and qualifications must submit a complete resume/CV containing personal information, the highest academic qualifications (including a copy of the relevant certificates), expected salary, and a passport-size photo to the address below:
GROUP HUMAN CAPITAL
UiTM Holdings Sdn Bhd
Level 11, Block A, Dataran PHB,
Saujana Resort, Section U2,
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor
or email to
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
MYREN NETWORK SDN BHD
UiTM ENERGY & FACILITIES SDN BHD
- Provide services in UiTM Energy & Facilities Sdn Bhd (“UEFSB”), a subsidiary of UiTM Holdings Sdn Bhd.
- To plan, execute, assist, and monitor all Energy Optimization and Solar PV Generations system department activities, tools, and fiscal activities in order to meet the contractual, technical, and commercial targets of the Energy & Facilities sector.
- To assist, plan, and focus on energy conservation projects by executing and delivering the Energy Audit and M&V for Energy Efficiency, Solar PV Plant, or any type of renewable energy sources and any relevant task as per management requirement.
- To execute and conduct preliminary, detailed technical energy audits, estimate, and prepare energy-saving proposals/reports to the respective project and potential client.
- To assist and possibly conduct technical and commercial due diligence to evaluate potential risks and benefits of each project investment.
- To assist in the evaluation and recommendation of suitable technology providers, solutions, energy measures, and specifications for identified projects.
- To prepare tender documents, specifications, Bill of Quantities (“BQ”), and layout plan.
- To assist in the finalization of project management scope for Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Commissioning, Energy Performance Contracting (“EPC”), Power Purchase Agreement (“PPA”), Technical Supply, and such other project contracts for contracted supplies and services required.
- To assist in preparing and closing monitor costs for all OPEX & CAPEX approved for implementation and execution.
- To review and update project QA & QC documents and technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows).
- To support in department business plan and liaise with the cross-functional department in securing the contract or approval.
- To ensure energy projects are executed in a timely, safely, and per job specifications.
- To liaise and meet with clients, sub-contractor, and local regulatory bodies.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Possess a Degree in Electrical Power/Electronics.
- At least 3 years of experience in Electrical System (400V/33kV).
- Knowledgeable in Electrical Power, Energy Conservation measures, its working principle, and process functions.
- Knowledgeable in market and policies related to clean energy businesses.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible and agile and able to move and work flexibly and creatively.
- Capable and familiar with MS Office and drawing (AutoCad).
- Good engineering analytical and problem-based solving criteria.
- Have good corporate values and a business orientation mindset.
- Independent and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Facilitate and practice security, integrity, and confidentiality of information;
- Able to handle and manage any scope of work independently, and meet and follow the company’s standards.
- Have good communication skills, good networking, and interpersonal skills, to be able to liaise and manage different stakeholders – local or foreign.
UiTM PRIVATE SPECIALIST CENTRE
- Provide services in UiTM Private Healthcare Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of UiTM Holdings Sdn Bhd.
- Senior Executive, Finance responsible for day-to-day operations of the Finance Department, inclusive of financial matters, reporting, cash management, and preparing management reports.
- To ensure accounting records and systems comply with Company’s policies, accounting standards, and statutory requirements.
- To ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of all financial data.
- Involved in financial closing activities, preparing the monthly management financial statements and reports, in close cooperation with team members within the allocated timeframe.
- Ability to be hands-on and involved in reviewing journal entries, accounting, and tax schedules with support from team members.
- To ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into HIS system.
- To prepare monthly Balance Sheet schedule (accruals/prepayments/provisions/reversal) and other reconciliations.
- To ensure Company’s accounting records and systems comply with Company’s policies, related tax, and statutory requirements.
- To manage and monitor the company’s petty cash transactions within the threshold.
- To review daily cash, credit card, and bank transaction in the HIS system.
- To plan, track and manage cash and bank balance for the operation account, and oversee the cash planning of the hospital including refund procedures to the patient.
- To ensure all invoices for payments are duly approved and expenditures accurately coded;
- To review supplier reconciliation monthly and rectify the variances (if any).
- To check and verify the accuracy of intercompany transactions by reviewing the reconciliation report.
- To perform monthly account confirmation for intercompany on the outstanding balances.
- Liaise with external parties such as bankers, auditors, tax agents, etc.
- To review monthly statements for UPHSB’s consultants before submission to the respective consultant.
- To review all consultant payments and ensure it is approved by the 10th of the month.
- Accountable for recording the cost of newly-acquired fixed assets (both tangible and intangible), tracking existing fixed assets, recording depreciation, and accounting for the disposition of the fixed assets in accordance with Fixed Asset policy.
- To ensure timely and accurate transfer of accounting entry to General Ledger.
- To ensure completeness of documentation for newly-acquired CAPEX before proceeding with Purchase Order.
- To exercise budgetary control on CAPEX’s new acquisition.
- To organize and maintain fixed asset documentation for references.
- To collaborate with team members and other departments to monitor physical asset movement.
- To handle audits or any queries related to fixed assets.
- To review cost analysis for the pricing either for new or existing packages.
- To communicate with other departments for re-confirmation on all items entered for the package before the launching.
- To recommend the revised package pricing based on the latest cost analysis.
- To review invoice issuance to an external party (intercompany/company/consultant).
- To assist in the year-end audit and annual tax submission process by providing information and data as requested.
- To assist in the preparation of the annual budget exercise by providing the variance analysis report on the cost incurred by the Company.
- To assist with the development and integration of finance processes and controls.
- To ensure the Finance team’s processes are as efficient as possible whilst constantly looking for improvements where possible.
- To provide customer service to all departments on all account-related matters and aid with general finance-related queries.
- To establish good teamwork with a conducive workplace.
- To involve with stock take exercise and activities half yearly.
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the superior whenever required.
- To perform any other task/assignment that will be given from time to time.
- Ensure all documentation (i.e.: payment vouchers, forms, monthly journals) are properly filed and secured.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation.
- Manage retrieval of documentation (files and records) if required.
- Maintain the accuracy of the labeling, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date.
- To maintain appearance and behavior in keeping with a member of the healthcare team and to cooperate with and gain an understanding of the professional roles of others.
- Communicate with patients to ascertain feelings or need for assistance or social and emotional support.
- Ensures patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential according to Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
- Ensures no disclosure of any patient’s personal information, which is obtained during the course of professional duties unless written consent has been given.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Business/Finance, or equivalent.
- Possess at least 5 years of working experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive, and independent worker.
- Highly motivated individual, hardworking and meticulous with a positive attitude.
- Having an eye for detail.
- Ability to manage strict deadlines and work well under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Ability to hold personal client information in the strictest confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.